August 26, 2015

I Can't Think of a Title

HI EVERYONE SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER.
Okay so since last last time I posted, I was living in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines. Things weren't working out so well with like anything, so AFS Philippines transferred me. I am now living in Roxas, Capiz AND I LOVE IT HERE.
My host family consists of a dad, mum, sister my age, two older brothers, host cousin, and two helpers. The house is beautiful, I have my own room, and I am close with my host family - especially my dad, sister, and host brothers' girlfriends haha!
I started school at Hercor College High School Dept. a few days after I arrived. I had theee best welcome ceremony and the excitement still hasn't died down. I'm sure all the other Southeast Asian YESers know what I'm talking about.
Roxas City is growing on me no doubt. It's a small city, but a beautiful one. I go to the mall and beach (Bay Bay) almost everyday cause that's the usual routine here. I even met the mayor, Alan Celino, and we're tiighhhtt.
Heaps of pictures are on my facebook: facebook.com/alexhadiyantoo

Now a change of topic because I can't be bothered to start another post.
I posted about the Bali Nine situation a couple of months ago. Now it's all done and in the past, yet it seems to be like everyone is still keeping it on the tip of their mouths.



















It disgusts me that people are hanging on to this point of view. DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL IN INDONESIA, especially sneaking them into the country then selling them!! Heaps of drug cases happen like this in other countries, yet I don't see half as much hate on those countries' presidents like I see with Joko Widodo. This angers me so deeply because after how many years, Indonesia finally has a strong and well-rounded president to get them out of this terrible economy. However everyone is giving Jokowi trouble for abiding with the LAW. Ugh. Get yourself together, tourists. Terserah kalau kamu tidak mau liburan di Indonesia lagi, pasti negara ku menjadi lebih bersih dan tenang.

No comments:

Post a Comment